Today’s world just gets crazier and crazier……
People strive for bigger houses, better jobs, more money, newer gadgets……
Family life often disintegrates and happiness dissolves in a welter of anxiety, hurt, fear and depression.
Society struggles to become ever more productive whilst the individual often feels ever more neglected.
Money becomes the new God to be followed.
The Divine (in any form) becomes an antiquated pastime fewer and fewer people follow.
And many people are distressed by loneliness – even in the midst of a crowd.
In such an environment I would suggest that the answer is to network amongst other like-minded people………and that’s not as hard as you might imagine…..
One clever way to pin point appropriate people (and make a rich circle of new friends)
Is to start a Meditation Group. It could be held daytime or evening.
You don’t need to be a Meditation Guru as we have all the tools you need to operate.
Here’s a suggested idea that you could use in your own town/suburb…….
1. Place a very small classified in your local paper
2. Place small leaflets on shopping centre notice boards and in your local Spiritualist church (if you have one)
3. Word the classified like…….
SMALL GROUP MEDITATION 7pm Tuesdays, $7 plus biscuits. 54 444 762 (number made up!!!!!)
4. Add extra on the leaflet:
HELP YOUR OWN HEALING
FIND A KIND GROUP OF FRIENDS
FIND GREATER INNER PEACE
CONNECT TO THE SPIRIT WITHIN
YOUNG AND OLD WELCOME
COME AS A STRANGER – LEAVE AS A FRIEND.
5. Buy a book of meditations and a few meditation cd’s.
We can easily help you there (or you can easily source your own).
6. For example, my meditation books have 50 meditations in each and include
*suggested music tracks (you can download many from Google, Spotify, etc),
*big print for reading by candlelight.
7. Vol 1 has 50 meditations for adults. Vol 2 has 40 for adults, 10 for children.
$25 each plus $5 each postage (sorry but Aust Post are today’s bushrangers!!).
8. That would be a whole year of fresh meditations if you read out a new one each week.
9. My cds are $10 each (7 for $50 to help you set up a Meditation Group).
(to get my special offer you’ll need to write out your list and email it to me)
10. If you played one a week that would mean almost 2 months before you repeated any.
11. Two meditations a night (one played, one spoken) would be plenty!!!
12. That’s a total cost of just $80 (credit cards welcome) to:
*find new friends,
*regularly deeper your spirit connection,
*experience deepening peace and harmony
*help others and
Research shows that people who mix with unthinking people eventually become unthinking themselves.
But people who spend some time each week with thinking people avoid that pitfall and significantly improve their health, happiness and wellbeing.
Heartland is now available for hire for yoga, meditation, healing, reiki, crystals,
self-empowerment and special Interest groups…. Both weekends and weekdays.
Our rates will delight every facilitator…..Just $50pp/pn.
Please share with your local group and therapists!